Another stunner from the Custom Shop, check out the CSRPJV205H with CSRP1960A. This burgundy python snake skin vinyl covered half stack is one of the Custom Shop Team’s favourite designs to date, featuring Burgundy Python Snake Skin vinyl, Black/Grey EC speaker grille cloth as used on the Vintage Reissue ‘Bluesbreaker’ combo, gold piping, with small gold vintage Marshall logo. Available in an extremely limited run for Long & McQuade in Canada. Find out more about our other Custom Shop creations at http://www.marshallamps.com/products/custom-shop/ #liveformusic
Album of the day: Earth - Primitive and Deadly (Southern Lord) / buy it www.taxidriverstore.com #vinyl #record #earth #drone #folk #ambient #doom #stoner # (presso Taxi Driver Record Store)
- Why are they the greatest band in the world?
- 1. Zeppelin was intended to be a supergroup from the start.
- 2. Their groundbreaking recording contract, its amazing stipulations, and the fact they were signed without anyone seeing them play live.
- 3. They refused to release singles, thus ESTABLISHING “Album-Oriented Rock.”
- 4. Their first album was recorded in nine days after the band’s lineup had been together for one month.
- 5. Jimmy Page produced every Zeppelin record himself, and made sure he had a new engineer on every new album so no one else could possibly take credit for their sound.
- 6. The Reverse Echo.
- 7. They only did one television appearance in their history as a band.
- 8. The Legend of ZOSO.
- 9. The subsequent legend of “Stairway to Heaven.”
- 10. Creating and breaking arena rock records.
- 11. The Riot House.
- 12. They had a custom private plane by 1973.
- 13. When Physical Graffiti was released in 1975, all of their previous records re-entered the Billboard Hot 200 chart.
- 14. Jimmy Page is one of the greatest guitar players in the world.
- 15. John Paul Jones is SO much more than a bass player.
- 16. John Bonham is a beast. Period.
- 17. Beneath his total godliness and perfection, Robert Plant is a Tolkien-loving nerd.
- 18. They’re not just rock royalty. Page and Plant are actual royalty now.
- 19. They got the Lifetime Achievement Award in 2005.
- 20. All of these achievements are based on a body of work that started and ended in only 12 YEARS.
A riff must be basically hypnotic, because it’s something you will play over and over again
Acid Bath // Bones of Baby Dolls
Osprey hawk navigating its prey.
The Legend of Zelda Characters [1/?] + TV Troupes » Link
Requested by anonymous
Custom Legend of Zelda Relic Nintendo 64 - Created by Vadu Amka
You can find more pictures of Vadu’s work on Flickr.